The Braxton Alliance members website, powered by Braxton, providing:
- A unique business social networking platform enabling members to profile themselves, connect with each other, join online groups and promote their expertise
- Access to Braxton Business, where members can profile client projects, search, and identify new business opportunities
- A powerful database, providing information on member firms’ services, industry expertise and partner skills
- A global network of Braxton web sites and blogs
- A tool of effective international communications
- On-line technical and practice development sessions through Braxton Academy
- International quality assurance information, constantly updated.
The Braxton Alliance intranet maximise opportunities for information sharing and new business generation among a community of many professionals dispersed over dozens of member firms.
Based on the increasingly popular concept of social networking, Braxton Alliance´s Intranet will enable members to:
- Manage their own biographical information to include details of their expertise and experience
- Use powerful search to quickly locate other members with specific areas of expertise
- Link in or connect to other members that have similar or complementary expertise worldwide
- Join practice focused online groups bringing together members with common interest and expertise
- View other members’ interests.
The Braxton Alliance´s member extranet is a a vibrant, active online community from which participants will be able to gain a better understanding of the capabilities of their Braxton Alliance colleagues, identify opportunities for closer cooperation and client development, and extend their ‘virtual practices’ across borders.