In detail, your firm may benefit from:
- An extensive and cohesive global network, providing the means to service inbound referrals from member firms
- Access to a Spanish and an international based Secretariat who have in-depth knowledge of member specialties and expertise, and who are available to provide support whenever you need to reach out to other members in order to service existing clients or develop new business relationships;
- Valuable opportunities to meet face to face or using new technologies with Braxton Alliance colleagues. Meeting in person or through online conferences are the best way to build trust and discuss opportunities of mutual business interest;
- A free exchange of technical and practice management information between members, enhancing your firm’s development and client service opportunities;
- Global resources including regional and global marketing initiatives aimed at increasing awareness of the Braxton Alliance brand; joint marketing opportunities; and an online annual international directory,
- International branding, marketing and promotional tools and initiatives, to project an international dimension to your firm, interface with Braxton and other member firms’ initiatives to support the local business image with a strong international capability and identity and attract new business and co-ordinate multi-national client work together.
- An intranet for members websites.